Ronna Borenstein-Levy, Principal
I am a storyteller who is passionate about giving my clients a voice to help them achieve their goals. After decades as a hospital marketing communications executive, I have chosen to focus my skill set on strategic communications consulting for healthcare, nonprofits and associations. Whether you are a small nonprofit seeking to increase philanthropy, a hospital trying to attract talented physicians and build patient volume, or a progressive organization wanting to shape a legislative agenda, I will help you tell your story through earned, owned and paid media. My expertise is in translating strategy into powerful messaging for internal and external audiences and identifying the right communications channels to deliver measurable results.
In addition to counseling senior leadership, I am adept in spearheading and executing innovative plans designed to increase awareness and preference externally, foster engagement internally, and support change management initiatives. Along with my track record of award-winning projects, I am detail-oriented and budget-conscious, with a strong commitment to meeting challenging deadlines. As an independent consultant with a network of professional partners, I am able to keep your costs low while assembling a talented team of designers, web site and social media experts, video producers, photographers, market researchers and printers.
- Multi-channel marketing and content distribution
- Brand discovery and management
- Mission, vision, values audit
- Speech writing and executive communications
- Messaging for capital campaigns/case for support
- PR and thought leadership
- Content creation for web sites, annual reports, brochures, newsletters
- Multimedia storytelling
- Crisis communications
- Strategic communications for hospital mergers/acquisitions
- Media relations and media training
- Focus groups
- Physician marketing and outreach
- Call Center strategy
For more information, contact Ronna Borenstein-Levy at email@example.com.